Oct 16, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
Your next Super Bowl halftime entertainment headliner shall be: Beyonce. And once again my pleas for The Spoon Man are ignored.
Look, for sheer controversy and twitter appeal, no one’s going to beat Madonna from this year’s SB. But Beyonce’s nice, I suppose. Associated Press:
If Beyonce’s performance at the Pepsi NFL Halftime Show features collaborations, it could likely include husband-rapper Jay-Z and her Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
It’s very bold an uncharacteristic of the NFL to use a Super Bowl halftime headliner who is younger than 50. In 2014 it’s Pete Seeger for sure.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found