Oct 15, 2012, 4:17 PM EDT
Giants reliever Sergio Romo didn’t have that much to do on Sunday — the Giants never had a lead in Game 1 vs. the Cardinals, and the extent of his action was to warm up in the bottom of the ninth.
And so we get this rather amusing Romobomb, as a fan dubbed it on Twitter, of Fox reporter Erin Andrews. He sent it to Andrews, and she promised retaliation. (A tweet which she now seems to have deleted).
Andrews’ reporting was the highlight of the Fox broadcast for me, as I have to confess to being really tired of Joe Buck, after he also called the 49ers game earlier that day. And Tim McCarver, well, never mind.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Who is the best free agent left on the market?
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?