Oct 15, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
This just in: Donald Trump says controversial thing. I know, it’s very hard to believe. But following Derek Jeter’s broken ankle on Sunday, Trump had this to say on Twitter about the Yankees star:
Derek Jeter had a great career until 3 days ago when he sold his apartment at Trump World Tower- I told him not to sell- karma?
Reaction was swift and, um, not kind. Example:
@realDonaldTrump don’t $%#@ with Derek Jeter. He’s won more that you’ve ever stole. now go back to fixing your combover.
You are horrible @RealDonaldTrump.
Trump then backtracks a bit:
Lots of response on Derek–but I told him his apartment was lucky! — We love Derek.
Then quickly changes the subject:
I don’t get @JerrySeinfeld’s stumbling, bumbling humor–no better than his failed Marriage Ref tv show.
Donald still mad over this, apparently.
Then, this was seen on Trump’s Twitter page:
Hahahahaha. I’m sure he appreciates those last two.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found