Oct 15, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
In case you didn’t make it to the second annual Arnold Classic Europe in Madrid this past weekend, here’s what you missed: pro men’s bodybuilding and pro fitness, bikini competition, strongman competition, armwrestling, weightlifting, gymnastics, Paralympics and track & field. Here’s Arnold himself starting the triathlon portion, which I’m sure included a catch phrase of some sort.
As for the bodybuilders, here’s a tip: when using bronzer, it looks weird when you only apply it from the next down.
The European event is an offshoot of the Arnold Fitness Classic that’s been held in Columbus, Ohio for the past 24 years.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found