Oct 14, 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
As sports fans, we’ve all been there before. You decide to grab some food or some tasty beverages at a live sporting event and you have to make the trip back to your seats to enjoy them.
Most of the time, it usually goes without a hitch but one Irish rugby fan had the unfortunate luck of losing some adult beverages because of a rogue rugby ball to the head.
The incident came during an Irish Premiership match-up between Saracens F.C. and Harlequins F.C as an older fan was exiting a tunnel with two full beers in his hands near the field.
Watch as the ball comes out of nowhere and causes the fan to drop both beers after he takes it off the noggin’:
He’s a trooper though…he laughed it off like it was nothing.
Rugby fan gets hit in head with ball [The Post Game]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights