Oct 14, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Although the Cincinnati Reds choked away a 2-0 series lead against the San Francisco Giants in the National League Division Series, they can at least take solace that legendary Reds star Pete Rose is still showing off his team pride.
Before game five of that series, Rose got his first tattoo done by tattoo artist Howard Teeman of T-Man tattoos in Studio City, California. The tattoo itself features the Reds mascot “Mr. Redlegs” running on Pete’s right arm.
It is believed that the moment was documented for Pete’s upcoming TLC reality series and at this time, it is unknown when that episode will air:
Pete Rose gets tattoo of Reds mascot [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires