Trampoline artist sets record for longest trampoline slam-dunk during Dallas Mavericks preseason game
Oct 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Last Saturday, the Dallas Mavericks were overseas in Berlin, German to start the NBA preseason as part of the “NBA Europe Live 2012 Tour.” They faced the Euroleague’s ALBA Berlin in their first game as Dirk Nowitzki was welcomed back to his native home.
During halftime of the game, a group of trampoline artists decided to entertain the crowd on hand with some high-flying moves and dunks.
Nearing the end of their act, the group set up a world record attempt as the trampoline was placed 7.75 meters (or 25 feet and five inches) from the basket and one of the brave dunkers took flight to complete it:
NBA mascots, you have been challenged…
Trampoline dunker sets world record [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found