Oct 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
As we near All Hallows’ Eve, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleaders made their annual pilgrimage to Busch Gardens to get scared to death and be videotaped for our amusement.
Members of the squad attended the annual Halloween event called “Howl-O-Scream” where they went through some of the new scary attractions called “Blood Asylum” and “Circus of Superstition 3-D” in the dark of night.
There was plenty of screaming this time around but you would think that since some of them went through the event last year, the scares wouldn’t be as epic.
However, that assumption would be incorrect as many of veterans freaked out just like the rookies:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found