Oct 12, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
The Giants had just beaten the Reds and their Sun Tzu of baseball tactics, Dusty Baker. Buster Posey’s grand slam in the sixth was a big reason SF became the first NL team to win a five-game series after starting in a 2-0 hole. So what does the team do following the final out? Ignore Posey’s handshake requests. Ha.
Of course this is the Giants’ version of the dugout cold shoulder … they’ve done it to Buster before. All in fun, folks. This team is wired differently than others.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found