Oct 11, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
Presenting, every shot I ever stopped while a goalie for the high school soccer team. Yep, it’s all there: I stop the ball with my face, immediately start crying, and my mother carries me off the field. Humiliating, but effective.
Red cards all around for dad’s shorts, mom’s boots, and the fact that they’ve built an illegal house in the middle of Sherwood Forest.
H/T The Last Angry Fan.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch Penguins-Senators, Game 4
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- PBT: Rugged Pacers hope to slow high-flying Heat
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree tears achilles, out six months
- Play Video: Spurs take a commanding 2-0 lead
- Play Video: Vikings enhance home-field advantage
- Play Video: An early whistle takes goal away from Kings
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks even series with Kings
- Play Video: Kerr: LeBron vs. Jordan comes down to rings
- Play Video: Dustin Brown shaken up after collision