Oct 10, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
If you live in Saskatoon, a common thing to be said at bars must be “Hey, let’s go streak the Lingerie Football League game.” It happened at the big LFL showdown between the Saskatoon Sirens and the visiting Regina Rage, as not one but two lunkheads rushed the field, both wearing only gray shorts. They were each summarily tackled and led to Lingerie Jail.
The point of running onto the field in shorts at an LFL game, where all the players are already in their underwear, is lost on me. If they wanted to shock the crowd, shouldn’t the streakers be fully dressed?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found