Oct 9, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Hey Larry Ellison, I think you’re doing it wrong.
Yep, that’s the Oracle Team USA catamaran skippered by James Spithill, and owned by Oracle CEO Ellison, that’s more or less upside down in San Francisco Bay on Saturday. The boat capsized while competing in the America’s Cup World Series. This is the boat that will compete next year in the Louis Vuitton Cup and America’s Cup Finals in San Francisco — if it can stay upright, that is.
You see that on Wildest Police Videos all the time — guy going too fast and unable to negotiate the turn. Boom!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found