Oct 8, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
There isn’t a national poll for college marching bands of which I’m aware, but there probably should be just so they could rank Ohio State No. 1 this week. It was halftime of the Buckeyes’ game with Nebraska, and TBDMBITL (The Best Damn Marching Band In The Land) performed an inspired tribute to Nintendo video games. All your favorites were there — Halo, Super Mario Brothers, Pokemon, Pac Man (pictured), and a very rousing moment of Tetris.
Plus, what would an Ohio State halftime be without a shot at Michigan? (9:05 mark in video).
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found