Rally car driver Petter Solberg crashes into concrete pole after losing control of car near winery (video)
Oct 7, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
There is nothing like driving near a winery during a Saturday afternoon in France but driver Petter Solberg actually drove through a winery during a rally car competition.
Solberg was competing in the Rallye de France when he lost control of his Ford car near a steep turn.
As Petter attempted to re-gain control of the vehicle, he drove through parts of a winery near the course and eventually came to stop when his car collided with a concrete pole:
Solberg’s collision caused electricity to be knocked out in the area and happened to knock out Petter as well.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found