Oct 7, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
It seems like the Cleveland Browns just can’t catch a break this season as a blowout loss to the New York Giants sent them to a record of 0-5.
Rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden pulled off a rare-feat during said game by throwing a touchdown pass that was disallowed because he threw the ball twice.
It happened in the fourth quarter on a 3rd and five as the Browns trailed by two touchdowns. Brandon was attempting to a throw a pass towards wide receiver Greg Little but the pass was batted back at him by New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck.
Instead of trying to run with the ball, Weeden decided to throw the ball again and found tight-end Jordan Cameron for the illegal score:
Brandon Weeden can’t catch a break [SB Nation]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found