Oct 6, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
As the Baltimore Orioles move on in the American League playoffs, it appears that the local support for Baltimore’s Major League Baseball team has even garnered some good vibes from the animal kingdom.
The local Baltimore National Aquarium produced a music video featuring some of their lizards and birds supporting the team in their own special way.
The video is called “Orioles Magic” and the marketing genius that was behind this one clearly deserves some sort of raise or if it was one of the birds, some special birdseed this weekend:
I’ll admit it, that was one pretty catchy tune….
National Aquarium supports Orioles [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found