Oct 5, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
It’s the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship at Kingsbarns Golf Links in Scotland, where Paul Casey of England is sizing up his shot on the 12th green during the second round earlier today. When suddenly a giant gopher — no wait, it’s a dog — runs by and seizes the ball.
This happens to me all the time — it’s what’s preventing me from being on the PGA Tour.
Not sure where the dog finally dropped the ball, but according to official golf rules, wherever that is Casey has to play it from there. Hope the dog didn’t bury it.
Well, it could have been worse I suppose:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona