Oct 5, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
Note: David Ortiz did not really fire his agent. He does, however, now only communicate by a series of clicks and whistles … which in hindsight would have been useful for Bobby Valentine.
One day soon, perhaps Ortiz will be telling the Red Sox “So long, and thanks for all the fish.” Until then, enjoy his recent tweet, which accompanied this photo.
This big guy don’t know that I maybe good at baseball but not at swimming 🏊
David Ortiz has made a new friend [Hardball Talk]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found