Oct 3, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
No doubt there are folks out there who think that the Oregon Ducks will be wearing pink helmets this Saturday. It is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, after all. And these are the Oregon Ducks. Behold this tweet, which has gone viral, indicating that the helmet is real.
Well, it is real … but sadly, only on eBay. Seller no48mc is letting this one-of-a-kind item go for a mere $280 (as of this writing), and it looks authentic in every way. New Riddell Revolution Speed design: the same as worn by the Ducks. Only pink. And just one day remaining to snap it up.
Who would want a pink football helmet? How about Jerry Jones? This would be a great item to display in the Victoria’s Secret Pink store at Cowboys Stadium. Jerry, get moving on this.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found