Oct 2, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
Remember when Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke caused an Internet earthquake earlier this year with her impromptu pre-race warmup dance? I thought you might. If you’re like me, you were thinking, OK, that was pretty good. But can she dance like that in inclement weather?
Now your questions have been answered. Behold this magical GIF, from Reddit.com, which you will not be able to stop watching the rest of the day. I’m sorry. And you’re welcome.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found