Oct 2, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
The Cowboys got toasted by the Bears on Monday Night Football, but it wasn’t all bad news at Cowboys Stadium. Earlier that day the much-ballyhooed Victoria’s Secret Pink store opened on those premises — the first such Pink store on the grounds of a pro sports venue. And it was all the more special considering that Monday was the beginning of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In the photo above you’ve got your Victoria’s Secret models Elsa Hosk (left) and Jessica Hart just following the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
I’m not sure what the marketing strategy is here: NFL fans have a hankering to shop for sheer, lacy garments during football games? But when it comes to business, Jerry Jones usually knows what he’s doing.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Highlights: Burkman shocks Fitch
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'