Oct 2, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
Newly-minted Houston Rocket Jeremy Lin says: I caught you this delicious bass.
We’re assuming this photo was taken somewhere in Texas, where the bass, like everything else, are bigger. Lin is really into fishing, in case you didn’t know: and when he gets a chance to combine that with his second-favorite pastime — planking — then he’s just in heaven.
Well, it is almost bass-ketball season (/dodges brick).
H/T NorCal Fishing News.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Lookin At Lucky wins Preakness