Oct 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
We’ll begin by saying that no deer was injured in the making of this video — and the skateboarder also seems fine. So let’s go now to the 2012 Buffalo Bill DownHill skateboard race in Golden Colo., where certain forest creatures did not get the memo about the road being closed off for the day.
Of course I much prefer to think of this incident with the deer ending up on the skateboard and finishing first in the race, and the guy in the blue sweatshirt going off to live in the woods.
Could have been worse. Could have been Bigfoot.
H/T Rant Sports.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found