Sep 30, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Just like the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders before them, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheer squad decided to do their own take of a popular pop song with a memorable music video.
The Bucs released their own video of the K-Pop hit, “Gangnam Style” using their mascot “Captain Fear” as the star of the clip.
Overall, the video itself is a pretty spot-on homage to Psy’s original and even throws in a classic moment featuring Captain Fear pursuing a Tampa Bay cheerleader on the Raymond James pirate ship as she dances rather seductively:
The only thing that could have made this video even better is a dancing Jon Gruden.
Tampa Bay Bucs cheer squad goes “Gangnam Style” [The Score]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million