Sep 30, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Back in the days of the classic football video game Tecmo Bowl, some players used the offensive strategy of pitching the ball to their running back and then running to the side of the field with all the blockers. After doing so, they would either juke their way out or they cut it back to other end of the field to score an easy touchdown.
Well, Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles decided to channel some of that Tecmo Bowl magic on this 37-yard touchdown run where it appeared that he was stuck behind a wall of his own blockers for a loss.
Watch as Charles cuts back to the other side of the field and cruises into the end zone for the touchdown:
Jamaal Charles incredible touchdown run [The Big Lead]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found