Sep 30, 2012, 2:24 PM EDT
Earlier today, New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow completed his first pass of the year as he found back-up tight end Dedrick Epps on a short reception against the San Francisco 49ers.
However, Tebow’s most memorable play of the day came in the second quarter on a block of 49ers defensive end Aldon Smith.
Smith (who was last year’s NFC defensive rookie of the year) attempted to get to Mark Sanchez but Tebow upended him by providing a solid block that sent Smith off his feet:
Tebow flips Aldon Smith on block [The Big Lead]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found