It’s every young boy’s dream to have his photo taken with an MLB player who’s dressed as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
Sep 28, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
MLB hazing officially went too far on Thursday when Detroit Tigers’ veterans made the rookies dress as cheerleaders following their game with the Royals — among them right fielder Avisail Garcia, who got to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Hey, is that a new purse? Nice.
This provided a rather unique photo op for young David Lally Jr. of Grand Blanc, Mich., whose dad snapped this photo of him and Garcia outside of Comercia Park. It was just prior to the Tigers boarding the bus to the airport for their season-ending series in Minnesota.
It may give him night terrors now, but someday, if Garcia becomes a star, this photo may pay for the lad’s college education. Either as a collectible or, you know, blackmail.
Photo courtesy of David Lally Sr.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT