Ref who made Monday Night Football TD call apparently went partying the following night … with Packers fans?
Sep 27, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Well, we won’t have Lance Easley to kick around anymore. The NFL replacement ref, whom we wrote about on Wednesday, is retiring his striped duds after the real NFL refs came to terms with the league last night. But his story, it seems, is not over.
One might think that Easley — who made the infamous touchdown call on the
Hail Fail Mary pass in the end zone in the Packers-Seahawks game — would have gone into seclusion afterwards. But Larry Brown Sports brings us the news that, apparently, Easley hit a club in Fresno on Tuesday night, partying the night away with … Packers fans?
Easley resides in Santa Maria, Calif. — about 170 miles from Fresno, which I assume has the closest major airport.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found