Sep 25, 2012, 7:04 PM EDT
There’s nothing like a local TV news team scorned. Smarting from the Monday Night TouchdownInterReception, the folks down at WGBA-TV Green Bay weather central decided to get creative. Below please witness greatness, as a “replacement weatherman” begins the forecast segment before being booted off the set.
Stay classy, Goodell.
H/T SI Hot Clicks.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights