Sep 25, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Here’s the real indication that the wheels are coming off the Mitt Romney campaign. NASCAR, that bastion of Republican politics, Dixie pride and Christian gusto, is turning toward President Obama.
At least that’s the result of the latest Zogby poll, which has the President leading Mitt Romney among NASCAR fans, 48 percent to 41 percent. And that’s just among likely voters — if you factor in every NASCAR fan polled, the President’s margin is even wider (49-40).
Romney tries to stop the momentum.
H/T Al Olson.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found