Sep 23, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
The San Francisco Giants are back in the Major League Baseball playoffs after clinching the National League West division title with a 8-4 victory over the San Diego Padres last night.
In the fourth inning of the game, Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval pulled off an amazing catch of a foul ball hit by San Diego Padres first baseman Yonder Alonso.
The ball traveled near the seats in the third base corner and Pablo flipped over a railing to make an incredible play. To make the play even more memorable, Sandoval first blew a bubble gum bubble before making the catch:
Pablo Sandoval flips over railing to make catch [Beer Mug Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found