Sep 23, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
Normally, when an NFL referee throws his hat onto the field its to mark the spot of the ball but one NFL replacement referee nearly injured a Dallas Cowboys player earlier today because of his hat throw.
In this clip from the Dallas Cowboys/Tampa Bay Buccaneers affair, an NFL replacement ref throw his hat into the end zone during a Cowboys offensive play.
Watch as Cowboys wide receiver Kevin Ogletree while running his route slips on the hat:
Kevin ended up being okay but NFL replacement referee haters got more cannon fodder this week.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games