Sep 21, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
Or not. Your choice, really. I found this somewhat entertaining, but then I’m not really known for my taste.
It’s the University of Illinois Chicago soccer, swim, gymnastics and other sports teams all going Gangnam Style, which is the dance craze spawned by a South Korean techno hit that went viral. The good thing about this is that Call Me Maybe is finally dead, I suppose.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found