Sep 20, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
I’ll have mine with a side of smugness, please.
Remember that bet that Aaron Rodgers made with Boyz II Men back in NFL Week 1? He said he’d post a photo of himself on Twitter wearing a 49ers jersey if the Packers lost to San Francisco … which of course they did. But Rodgers backed out and refused to honor the bet, saying “There’s nothing to that. That got blown way out of proportion.”
B2M has a show at the L.A. County Fair in Pomona … and to remind the group that Rodgers is still refusing to wear the 49ers jersey he’s obligated to sport after losing a friendly bet in Week 1 … a sports bar at the fairgrounds called Finish Line Sports is serving a special Aaron Rodgers Cry Baby Chicken Club.
The bar owner tells us each ARCBCC will be served on San Francisco sourdough bread … with 49er fries on the side.
And don’t forget the Fourth-Quarter-Ketchup and Pickle of Regret.
So order it by name: The Aaron Rodgers Cry Baby Chicken Club. I wonder if they deliver?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found