Sep 19, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Lane Kiffin (new nickname: Official Property of Stanford) does not appreciate your impertinent questions. At least that was the case earlier today, when the USC coach entertained the press following practice and took exactly one question before storming off.
A reporter asked about a specific player’s participation in practice, to which Kiffin responded “I don’t know.” Then as a second question was being asked, Kiffin abruptly ended the press conference by saying “I gotta go,” and walked away.
If you’re wondering why the question was muted, here’s the note that came with the video: *In keeping with USC practice policy, the question stating the player’s name and status at practice has been muted.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Boychuk gives Bruins lead in Game 2
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'