Sep 16, 2012, 2:24 PM EDT
As noted on this site, the Lingerie Football League expanded to Canada and thanks to that expansion, we got to see hits like this one from Regina Rage quarterback Nikki Johnson.
In a week three match-up against the Toronto Triumph, Johnson had taken a cheap shot from Toronto’s Devin Burton earlier in the game on a botched snap. Later in the action, the Rage were driving for a score as Johnson decided to scramble towards the end zone where she saw Burton waiting to make the tackle at the goal-line.
With revenge on her mind, Johnson trucked Burton by lowering his shoulder into Burton’s face:
Clearly, this was one of those cases where the slow-motion replay did the play more justice than real-time.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found