Sep 12, 2012, 1:03 PM EST
Aaron Rodgers appeared on his regular gig with ESPN Milwaukee radio on Tuesday and discussed a variety of topics: among them the Packers’ loss to the 49ers, the upcoming tussle with the Bears, endorsement overexposure, and the replacement refs (“They’re under a lot of scrutiny, and the ones we had last week deserved the scrutiny. You have to understand the rules.”). But through it all it became clear that Rodgers is a pretty content guy — nothing really gets under his skin.
Oh, except maybe one thing.
What makes you laugh?
Rodgers: “The smugness of Alex Trebek when he corrects a contestant on Jeopardy. I just think it’s so incredible. It’s like, ‘Alex, really, you knew that one?’ I mean, he’s just so smug about it sometimes. I love celebrity jeopardy. That’s another one of my favorite things. I mean, SNL and MAD TV has been the source of a lot of laughter. The MAD TV did a spoof on the Abercrombie commercials, and just Abercrombie in general that’s just unbelievable, so I would recommend going and checking that out if you have a little time.”
By the way: take a look at the photo of Trebek, above. Is it me, or is he doing the ‘Discount double-check’? (Man outside, banging on window): “Hey Rodgers! Trebek stole your move!”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found