Sep 11, 2012, 11:38 AM EST
As per usual, the most effective action at the Raiders game on Monday night occurred in the stands, as demonstrated by this petite lass during the third quarter. Silly policemen: did you think you were going to slap the cuffs on this girl without her pulling away and using them as a weapon? If only Carson Palmer had this much success evading the Chargers’ defensive line.
Meanwhile, this Raiders fan below will take no guff, and has a mean left jab. But why is he wearing a hoodie jacket on such a nice evening? The answer, like his identity, is shrouded in mystery.
And he follows that up with a right cross. Boom!, as John Madden would say. Judging from the action behind him, though, this fight is about to be called.
Behold — dirt. Yep, the O.co Coliseum is the last multi-use (football-baseball) stadium remaining in the NFL.
All this and Ice Cube too? No wonder the crowd was so worked up.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found