Sep 8, 2012, 8:26 AM EDT
Just when you thought that you had seen every possible delay in sports, a soccer match in Poland provides us with something that I’ve never seen before.
Earlier in the week, the below video of a Poland soccer match surfaced on YouTube which showed a cow running onto a soccer field and causing “utter” chaos.
Just gathering evidence from the video itself, it appears that the match was being played near a farm and its safe to assume that when the owner couldn’t corral him, the cow made a beeline for freedom which happened to drive him in the direction of soccer field:
Now, he can tell all the other cows that he’s a YouTube sensation.
Cow disrupts soccer match [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found