Sep 3, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
As you may recall from last week, it was our duty to report lascivious shenanigans at a tractor pull in Terre Haute, IN, where police arrested several females for drinking and dancing topless in a nearby Burlington Coat Factory parking lot. According to police reports, one woman was even dancing on a stripper pole in the back of a pickup truck. Do they know how to have fun in Indiana or what?
It seems that one of these striptease acts made it to YouTube (of course it did), and the woman is now somewhat of an Internet celebrity. Belinda Dobrowolski of Rosedale was charged with misdemeanor public nudity, and is due back in court in November. But in the meantime she’s received “three or four job offers,” she says, and is planning on hiring an agent.
Oh Capitalism, how can we stay mad at you? USA! USA!
Dobrowolski, a community college student, says she didn’t ask for all of this darned fame. WTHITV:
“Everybody has already seen it all over the Internet, I mean there’s nothing I can do, it’s already been put on there. I’m going to try and get an agent and make money off it. I didn’t want it on there, but I might as well make the best of it.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found