Sep 2, 2012, 10:32 AM EST
Although United States gymnast Aly Raisman is only a mere eighteen years old, that hasn’t stopped some eligible bachelors from trying land the gold and bronze medal winner from the 2012 London Summer Olympics.
Last Friday, Raisman and the rest of the “Fierce Five” were signing autographs at a Home Depot in Los Angeles, when one male fan decided to propose to Raisman right on the spot in the autograph line.
His method of proposal included a surprise candy gift that sadly wasn’t able to seal the sweet marriage deal with Aly:
“I got proposed to with a [candy] ring pop, so that was interesting and funny,” Raisman said. “He got down on one knee and then Harry, my manager, was like ‘she’s too young to get married!’” the gymnast continues. “I still took the ring pop and I gave him a picture.”
That guy should have known she would say no since it appears that Aly only has eyes for Joe Jonas.
Raisman gets candy proposal at autograph signing [US Weekly]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found