Sep 1, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Just in case you need an example of college football cheerleaders being tough, you might want to check out this clip from Friday night’s Boise State/Michigan State game.
As Boise State was driving in the first quarter, junior quarterback Joe Southwick attempted to find Mitch Burrough in the right corner of the end-zone for the Broncos first points.
The pass ended up falling incomplete but during the play, Mitch collided with a Boise State cheerleader along with Michigan State cornerback Darqueze Dennard:
I’m still not so sure why she was laughing about the collision but it’s nice to see that she was okay.
Boise State cheerleader laughs after getting tackled [Ride The Pine]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks take critical Game 3 in OT
- Play Video: Chudzinski: 'Too early' to name a QB
- Play Video: NBC Sports Live Extra tutorial
- Play Video: Traditions of the Preakness Stakes
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead