Aug 31, 2012, 12:21 PM EST
Times are hard out there on the mean streets of Shenango, PA. That’s where 17-year old Josh Ehrenberg claims that he was attacked while mowing his lawn. Ehrenberg said that a man was driving by and stopped his car, got out, and clotheslined him off of his riding mower. Then while on top of him, the man Tebowed.
Actually Ehrenberg said that the man “did a Tim Tebow”, which makes this even more amusing.
A drive-by Tebowing? I’m eagerly awaiting the WPXI-11 News followup investigation. There was also a report in The Smoking Gun.
At any rate, this maniac is still on the loose. The lawns of of Shenango will be up to their armpits by Halloween.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found