Aug 30, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
It you’re like me, you wonder what would happen if a Bruce Lee bobblehead fought a Manny Pacquiao bobblehead and a replica bobblehead Crazy Crab all in the same night. Sweet moves, death and carnage, that’s what! San Francisco Giants Productions shows us a big bobblehead fight to promote Bruce Lee Tribute Night on Sept. 4, when bobbles of the iconic late martial arts star will be given out to fans.
In the final showdown in the video, Bruce Bochy is about to square off with Bruce Lee before we fade to black. WATCH OUT KITTY!
The Giants say that members of Bruce Lee’s family will be on hand that night, so that’s pretty cool. Together with Frank Sinatra night and Jerry Garcia Bobblehead Night, the Giants’ marketing staff has been in overdrive this season. Perhaps that’s the result of Giants’ attendance dipping below 3 million in 2008 and ’09 for the first time since they opened their new park. It was back up to 3.38 million last year, and is at 2.71 mil this year with 16 dates left (projected: 3.38 mil).
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found