Aug 27, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
September is on our doorstep, and football is the air … wait, those two are filled with drugs. Yes, a former corrections officer was arrested and charged with a third-degree felony for allegedly throwing footballs filled with drugs over a fence into the Richland Correctional Institution in Mansfield, Ohio.
Even Tim Tebow had a better day on Sunday than Janine A. Fulton, 43, of Bucyrus. Tebow only had one interception. Fulton had two.
Janine A. Fulton, 43, of Bucyrus, was arrested on a third-degree felony charge of illegal conveyance of drugs or other prohibited items onto grounds of a detention facility or institution. METRICH Commander Lt. Ken Coontz said Fulton had prescription drugs and marijuana and could face more charges.
“I was surprised at the amount of contraband and drugs that can be put in a football,” Coontz said, adding the two inmates in question also may face charges.
In her resume, unearthed by Busted Coverage, Fulton says she is “an inflexible, dependable person” who has “a certificate in marijuana testing” and is “experienced in Microsoft Windows.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found