Aug 27, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
The big Ohio State football press conference starring Urban Meyer was earlier today, and because college football is more important than Presidential politics, civil war in the Middle East and Hurricane Isaac combined, there was a social media blackout imposed by the university powers that be.
It was an odd demand, especially considering that Meyer said noting especially noteworthy during the press luncheon. In fact the most interesting thing that happened was a camerawoman fainting. (She’s fine).
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found