Aug 25, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
The Kansas City Chiefs last night didn’t exactly bring their A-game as they fell to the Seattle Seahawks in week three of the NFL preseason by thirty points and even when things did go the Chiefs way, something ended up going wrong.
At the end of the first half, the Chiefs scored their first points of the game as quarterback Matt Cassel found Dexter McCluster for a nine-yard touchdown reception.
After the throw, Cassel decided to celebrate the touchdown by doing a mini-leap into his teammates which caused him to lose his balance and fall onto his rear end in the end-zone:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found