Aug 24, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
This is Jonathan Newsome. Jonathan is not doing so well. That’s because he was suspended for the first two games of Ball State’s football season after he was arrested on Monday and charged with possession of marijuana.
But that’s only the beginning of Jonathan’s problems. He was already due in court on charges that he and a teammate, Toney Williams, tried to shoplift some Viagra.
First late night talk show host to reference this? I’m betting on Letterman of course, since he attended Ball State. Although the The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Conan air a half an hour earlier. Leno and Chelsea Lately are at 7-1. Jimmy Kimmel at 10-1. We’ll update you on all their remarks as they come in.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Carpenter wins Indy 500 pole