Here, kitty … look what four pit bulls did to a minivan trying to get at a kitten hiding in the engine well
Aug 22, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
Not sports, but holy Moses. Anyone who doubts that pit bulls are really just sharks with feet should check out this photo — yep, dogs did this.
It began in Banning, Calif., where four pit bull terriers chased a kitten into the engine compartment of this Dodge minivan. The dogs went to work trying to get at the feline — chewing away big chunks of the fender and bumper, and even flattening a tire. Eventually the dogs gave up.
But kitty’s adventure was not over. Upon discovering the damage, the owner of the minivan changed the tire, then drove 25 miles from Banning to Palm Springs to work … all with the kitten still aboard. By this time it was hiding in the hollow of the bumper.
After discovering the terrified 7-week-old kitten, the man alerted animal control, which had to remove the bumper to get it out.
Hollywood Happy Ending: The kitten, which was named “Fender Lynx” by animal hospital staff, was declared in good health, and will be up for pre-adoption on Saturday.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found