Aug 20, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Here we are in front of the Henri Bendel department store earlier today for the official launch of Sugarpova, the Maria Sharapova candy that looks like Gummy Bears but probably are not. Gummy Sharapovas?
The four-time Grand Slam title winner launched her Sugarpova brand of 12 types of sweets on Monday.
At this year’s French Open, which Sharapova won, she called Sugarpova “the most exciting project that I’ve ever done … because it’s my own business, my own investment, my own money.”
You can find it in the grocery store right next to ‘Honey Bunches of Andre Agassi’.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found